wtorek, 29 grudnia 2009

Novaform mattress - foam mattress with memory? What is it?

Novaform are known for their products which make sleep easier and more comfortable. One special example of their product which makes sleep better is Novaform mattress. This mattres gives its user a very nice comfort. It supports spine in healthy way - your bones will be healthier when you will be older. Although it is comfortable, you will never "sink" into it during sleep. When I firstly started using novaform mattress I've noticed that night last shorter! That's right, I've started to sleep in such comfortable way that I've never wanted to leave my bedroom.

My girlfriend is very content about our new novaform mattress. It was a great gift from me. We can now enjoy night in even more comfortable way. Very interesting advantage of this mattress is that it have "memory". What does it mean? This means that when you press novaform mattress it will get back to its previous state within seconds. Secondly, this mattress "absorbs" your moves, so you feel like if you were "swimming".

Brak komentarzy: